Friday, January 9, 2009

That's Some Killer Heartburn, I Tell You Whut!

Good Friday, good people!

While I planned on having a new video on YouTube by tonight's end, I'm afraid there was simply too much to edit and too little time in which to do it. As well, I've got little time to do it tomorrow as I'm scheduled to see a movie (Gran Turino) immediately after work and being held to the promise of running errands with a father who is seemingly incapable of going outside his house without me at his side. That being said, I'll try my very best to get it uploaded by tomorrow night, though I cannot promise anything.

As I'm currently engaged in the final gripping minutes of the final episode of Stargate: Atlantis, I'm afraid this blog will have to be cut short. Although, to tell you the truth, I'm thinking about bringing under control my predisposition to drawn-out blogging.

While I do have much to say and I've yet to receive the request to limit my verbal onslaught, it seems as though I always have the urgency to pack every blog entry, even videos, with as much information as possible. I realize that when I do this, the frequency of entries and videos tend to decrease as a result. Rather than limiting the feed of information I release into the world wide weberverse, I believe that it would better serve my time, and yours, were I to keep short my entries and simply post more often. That way, not only will you still get your fix of my awesomeness, but you'll get it nearly everyday. And that is my plan, by the way...to post on a near daily basis.

Consider this a simple update...nothing too glamorous, just a little insight as to what I'm currently thinking. I'll try to make my next entry just a tad more entertaining. :-)

I hope the lot of you find yourselves in a good mood for the duration of the weekend. This week has been a long one and we no doubt deserve a good couple days of rest and relaxation.

Goodnight to you all...and Much Love!


-TripleQ

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Somehow, I found this entry entertaining. hahaha Probably because you have a way with words, my friend.

Looking forward to your nearly-daily blogging. I might try to update every other day or so. As often as I can at least while still posting something that holds substance. PEACE!

TripleQ said...

Hahaha!

I got a good chuckle out of your comment, Anthony...somehow. ;-)

I too will try to keep the substance in my entries!

Heather said...

I always find your entries entertaining. More of them is a good idea.

Unknown said...

How was the movie?

LOL I had to laugh out loud when you talked about your dad. He sounds so much like mine. When my sis & I are visiting them, he doesn't want to leave our side.

I tend to write a lot too once I get started. My thought is my blog is for me, if someone dosen't like the way I write I'm sure there is someone else out there that writes to there desire. I usually don't care much for long blogs myself but yours so are well written & entertaining that they don't seem that long. Keep writing the way you feel comfortable.