Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Great Googely Moogely!

I can't even begin to tell you how tired I am!

I honest to goodness was itching to hop online and post something new in this here blog thingamaggiger, but between work, working out, and feeling like complete and udder crud, I opted to get as much sleep as possible rather than do anything else.

As it turns out, I still need more sleep.

I don't know what exactly is causing this, but I have been experiencing a constant feeling of fatigue and disorientation. I was to the point of calling off workouts for the time being, but knowing how gosh darn hard it is to resume lifting once I stop, I decided against it. I have, however, temporarily discontinued my cardio sessions.

Unfortunately, not only have I postponed updating in this here blog thingamaggiger, but I've also been neglecting my YouTube vlog. I was supposed to post on Friday, but I opted to make Monday my new vlogging day. However, having developed this lethargic condition on Sunday while car shopping with my dad in extreme heat, I pushed the video to Tuesday since I needed to sleep on Monday.

Cut to Tuesday, everything is a GO to do a video, then it strikes me...I can't get my barrings. Every video I made (and boy howdy, did I make some videos!) turned out to be too long on account of the long pauses that I took, not to gather my thoughts, but to simply gaze into open space for no apparent reason. I was out of it, which led me to conclude the failed vlogging session and reschedule for today. There's just one problem though....

I didn't end up making one today.

Why? Well, after giving it some consideration, I've decided that Thursdays are to be my new vlogging days. Don't ask me why...I honestly don't remember my reason. Even if it takes every ounce of my will to do so, I will make certain that there will be a video available tomorrow at noon for all of you to see, and with any luck, I'll be feeling much better. So, feel free to check it out when you get the chance.

Now I know this blog is supposed to include specifics as to what I've done in days previous as well as what I've eaten, but considering the circumstances, I think I'll call it a day and leave you to enjoy what's left of yours.

I hope you all have had a very productive few days and manage to enjoy the rest of the week.

Much Love!


-TripleQ

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry you've been so tired. do you take a multiviatmin? or a B-50 Complex? B vitamins are very important for energy and functioning :-)

TripleQ said...

Hey there, chica!

Indeed I do take a multivitamin, as well as other vitamins and minerals including Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Calcium, Selenium, Paba, Glucosamine, and a B Complex containing well over 100% of all the B Vitamins.

Other supplements include a 12-hour Time Release Protein Complex, Creatine, and Flaxseed Oil.

I feel seemingly fine at the moment. I think my affliction, whatever it was, has now left my being.

Thanks for checking out my blog! More is on the way, including YET ANOTHER 2-part video series.

Have a great evening!

Anonymous said...

wow- great supplement list you have there :-)

you're welcome for checking out your blog! hehe

listening to your 2-part video series right now...

Heather said...

A QQQ blog? How exciting!!! Consider yourself added to my Google Reader! :)

TripleQ said...

Heather!

In case you were wondering, it is a positively wonderful honor to be added to your Google Reader. :-)

I'm glad you've found your way to my blog! With your extra eyes, I'm sure to keep on this blogging thing.

Thanks for checking in!