Thursday, September 25, 2008

Smallville for the eyes, Italian sausage in my mouth, and a full body workout on my mind….

Yo-ha, Chicas and Bruddahs!

So here we be, restarting the blogging slash vlogging process yet again. I’ve said it before and I’m going to say it now, but with the slightest bit of luck and a whole mess of determination, I won’t be saying this anytime in the near future….

THIS. ENDS. NOW.

It’s been a couple weeks since I last did the tango that is writing my blog, and since then it has been nothing but pain and heartache. Unfortunately, I am the sole cause of it all. I can list all of the excuses I have for not eating well, exercising, and quickly gaining 13.8 lbs, but I would like to think that I have a little more pride and self-respect than that. I know that the blame lies in my corner, that it was the choices that I made which led me to where I am today.

I have two options for how I can deal with this…I can dwell on the idiotic mistakes and continue following the unhealthy patterns that I have revived, or I can embrace my mistakes, learn from them, reassert myself, and look forward to a future where I’m the healthy and fit man that I was always meant to be. While in the past I have always chosen the former option, I think it’s due time to choose the latter.

My first major workout is coming up at about 10:00, but right now I’m a little busy. Am I doing something that others would regard as important? No. However, I am doing one of the few things capable of lifting my spirits. What is it, you ask? Watching television. Mind you, it’s not just any television; it’s the CW Thursday night line-up. I’m looking forward to a brand new episode of Supernatural, but for the moment, I am whole-heartedly content watching a new episode of perhaps my most favorite show on network television. That’s right; I’m watching Smallville…in high definition, of course!

Dinner tonight is a most healthy choice. At current, between writing this blog and gazing upon the wonder that is Smallville, I am slowly consuming a Boca veggie Italian sausage link, cradled in a whole wheat hot dog bun, stuffed with some onions lightly grilled with cooking spray, and topped with a smidge of spicy brown mustard to moisten it up a bit. All in all, with a cup of Arizona Diet Peach Green Tea, it comes out to about 300 very healthy calories. I may still be hungry for more, so I don’t suppose it will hurt me all too much if I have a second one. After all, I’m due for some intensive working out in just a short while, and I can probably use all of the energy I can get.

Boy I tell you…never before have I multi-tasked in such a manner and been entirely satisfied!

I really want to get back to my show, so I’m going to wrap things up with a description of my workout. It’s going to be a full body one, incorporating all exercises from both my lower and upper body workout routines. With three sets of each exercise being performed, I anticipate the workout to take quite some time to complete. I figure that by eating about an hour and forty-five minutes before hand, I’ll be able to digest the food in time to endure the hour and thirty minute workout without becoming fatigued. After my workout, including everything from bicep curls and bench presses to deadlifts and jump squats, I’ll consume a whey protein shake including creatine and L-glutamine, followed up with a Gatorade chaser.

Sound good? It does to me. Let’s just hope that my current bouts of yawning don’t interfere with my plans for world domination.

I hope you all have a great evening…or morning…or afternoon….

Much Love!


-TripleQ

No comments: