Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday, Sickly Sunday

So do you remember when on Friday I said that I was feeling good and things were going just fine? Yeah, if I were to revisit that Friday, I'm pretty sure I'd take several servings of Airborne...several times...to help prevent what happened to me on Saturday and what is still happening to me today.

I said that I'd be doing this whole blog thing on a daily basis, and I said that I'd definitely be sticking to it this time. For those of you who read this on a regular basis (as regularly as I post), you may have noticed that I in fact did not update my blog on Saturday. The only reason why I'm doing this right now is to state two things:

1) Holy crud, am I ever sick! I just got over "the sickness" about a week ago, and now I'm sick again. What the frack is up with that? My skin is hot to the touch, my innards are freakin' freezing, I'm dizzy like the dickens, and the urge to purge is ever constant.

2) I experienced a few minutes where my appetite returned with a vengeance, and the mood struck me to order out for a delicious medium pan cheese lovers pizza. Unfortunately, since it has been 11 months of me successfully avoiding Pizza Hut (the best pizza in the world), the moment I was about to hit the "Order" button was the moment I felt a wave of guilt come over me. I really did want that pizza, but since the nausea returned with full force 10 minutes after making the decision not to order, I'd like to think that I made the right decision.

Suffice it to say that "the sickness, part 2" is preventing me from getting up and exercising. Unfortunate, but so is the case.

Alrighty then, I'm outtie yo! Do me a favor and hope that I'll find the urge to actually purge in the near future. I really need to get this out of me, whatever it is. Too bad I find it impossible to induce vomitting.

Have a great day week, all! I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Much Love!


-TripleQ

1 comment:

Brad said...

It might be a good idea to push your challenge back a few weeks to give you a chance to recoup from this weekend and forgive your time that you were ill earlier in the challenge.

BTW - Pizza Hut... Um..... It's not vegetarian friendly. Even if you get the cheese lovers.